Joutsela is located in Nummela, on the Kopu Manor area, as part of the historic Luontola yard. The mansion built in the 19th century and a small idyllic chapel in a beautiful pinesque setting in Lake Hiidenveden lake offers a great setting for various occasions. The landscape has inspired famous Finnish artist Helene Schjerfbeck. Now you have the opportunity to stay as part of that landscape and its magical atmosphere.
Have a memorable experience with friends, spouse or family in a unique environment. Enjoy in the evening by a campfire, with a view over the lake Hiidenvesi. When the night falls, lay down on a Tentsille and relax, feel the peace, fall asleep, and wake up close to nature.
- Stay in Tentsile
- Unique location in beautiful scenery
- Breakfast on a terrace
- A common terrace and a campfire for gathering and other guests of the forest hotel
- Shared toilet
What you might need with you
- Sleeping bags (can be rented separately)
- From a cafe (if you do not buy an evening package)
Booking and check-in
- Tents are only bookable online and the process starts with the image below the Book button.
- Tentsile is available to tenants from 15.00 to 12.00 on the day of arrival. More detailed instructions are provided to the charger after a separate reservation confirmation arriving after ordering.